The town of Vienna, Virginia, is located approximately 12 miles east of Washington, D.C., and is home to over 15,000 residents. Incorporated in 1890, the area comprising the town first was permanently settled in 1754. The patch of the Vienna Police Department features the town seal at its center, which depicts a family looking forward with hopeful vision, brightened by a radiant sunrise. Above them is foliage from one of Vienna’s many tree-lined streets, and behind them is the American flag.
Vienna, Virginia, Police Department
April 8, 2014